Moriyama Napoli Co., Ltd. (hereafter “this company”) recognizes its responsibility for the protection of personal information. We have created the below policies regarding the handling of personal information through our website based on the “Moriyama Napoli Protection of Personal Information Policy” for the management and operation of a website that our customers can use
with full peace of mind.
Scope for Handling of Personal Information
The handling of personal information relates to the use by a customer of the following and other services through this company website:
purchase of products, contact with this company, subscription to our mail magazine. Personal information collected at the time of use of this company website by a customer will be managed according to our notions regarding the handling of personal information.
Purposes of Use of Personal Information
Personal information collected from a customer by this company as well as order information (including information related to a customer’s order history), in addition to being used to provide the actual service to a customer, is used in the below-mentioned circumstances. This company will not use personal information in any way other than to provide our prescribed services or for the purposes outlined below.
(1) To introduce this company’s products and services to customers
(2) To process orders on behalf of the customer, confirm orders and process changes related to this company
(3) To respond to customer enquiries
(4) To request opinions and feedback from customers regarding this company’s services
(5) To use information for some purpose after this company has contacted a customer individually and received the customer’s express consent
(6) To create statistical data categorized by specific customer attributes (age, address, etc.)
(7) To display and provide services and information dissemination according to individual customer preferences
Secure Management of Personal Information
To ensure the security and accuracy of personal information, this company takes all reasonable security measures for the management of access to personal information, limitations on the means for extraction, and prevention of unauthorized access, leakage, loss, damage and falsification, and in the event of some accident regarding personal information, such as leakage, we will act promptly in taking appropriate measures including for recurrence prevention.
Consignment of Personal Information
There may be cases in which this company consigns services within the necessary scope for achieving the specific purposes of use of personal information. In those cases, we will conduct appropriate management and observation of the party to which we have outsourced services. (External service providers include courier services, printing companies engaged in direct mailing, and companies entrusted with the collection of unpaid monies, among others.)
Disclosure of Personal Information to Third Parties
This company does not make public or supply personal information to third party individuals or enterprises without the consent of the concerned individual, except in the following circumstances.
(1) Cases in which the customer consents to the information being supplied
(2) Cases in which disclosure is sought by public organizations, including government administration offices, in accordance with laws and ordinances
(3) Cases of disclosure of personal information to a business partner in relation to the running of this site. However, the information disclosed is limited to only that which is required, and business partners to whom we have disclosed information are bound by contract for the management of personal information.
Other Internet Privacy Considerations
(1) Please be aware that if you make voluntary disclosure of personal information on noticeboards or other areas of the internet that can be accessed by anyone the information is vulnerable to collection and use by other users. If you make your email address public, you may receive unwanted messages based on the information you have posted, so customers must be aware of the personal responsibility involved in sharing such information.
(2) Third party sites and services that may be accessed through this company’s website, as well as businesses that collect personal information through prizes and promotions, have their own independent policies separate to this company regarding privacy and the collection of data. This company takes no responsibility and has no obligation in relation to the activities and agreements of such independent third parties.
Notification of Changes to Handling of Personal Information
The content of this policy on the handling of personal information is subject to change without notice, as necessary for this company’s business operations or owing to the establishment of new laws and ordinances or revisions to existing laws and ordinances. We will post information on our website to notify when changes have been made. Please confirm the latest content on this page before use. If you have requests or questions regarding the handling of personal information and personal data held, please enquire using the contact details at the bottom of this page.
Management, Release, Correction and Deletion of Personal Information
Displayed at the bottom of this page are the contact details and affiliation of the manager of customer personal information, as well as the contact details in the event a customer wishes to request the release, correction or deletion of their own personal information. Please contact us by telephone or email if you would like to request the release, correction or deletion of information. Please understand that we will need to verify your identity at that time.
Distributor Name: Moriyama Napoli Co. Ltd.
Personal Information Management Officer: Seiji KAWAMURA
Location: 1-2-1 Moriyama, Kanazawa-shi, Ishikawa-ken 920-0843